Monday, January 30, 2012

28.01.12 Outing !

Hi readers, (macam yes)
HAHAHAHAH. Sot gang went outing on the 6th day of CNY :) 12 of us turned up.
Btw I overslept that day. The whole morning becomes so clumsy and messy.
Didn't charge my phone, being not punctual and scratched my phone screen :(

PAVI :)


Sincerely the decorations are cool !


Decided to watch Viral Factor after 10minutes of DEBATING xD
I have to admit this is a super super nice movie. YENG AHH !

After movie, we went WongKok restaurant for our lunch. Late lunch :)

Hard to choose a single food in the menu. A lot of choices arrr.


So we took 15minutes to order food. HAHAH.


Don't judge a book by it's cover. ( Due to my skills, it still looks a bit disgusting. )
I shared this spaghetti with Mandy :) It's nice but I cook more nice :p


Refused to eat huh. He just drink lemonade :)


I don't know why this girl just came back from Thailand became so moody.
But after having a cup of dunno what chocolate from Baskin Robbins, her mood turned 180 degrees hahahah. :p


YOYO likeaboss.
Went shopping after that, and of course take a lot of pictures ! :)
GO VIEW FB HAHAH. lazy upload :p

Then went back around 5pm. RAINING :(

Thank you organiser ! ;)
It's really been a meaningful outing for me. First time movie with YOESJ. ^_^

*
THE NEXT DAY.

Went to church at the morning :) I didn't go church for two weeks dy.
After church, went KLFC for just a movie.
With Aries & Jason.
I didn't take much photo. Okay I actually took not more than 10 photos hehe.


Her shoes spoiled while walking hahah. So after lunch at San Francisco Pizza, I accompany her to buy a new one. ngek ngek >)


I see her eat lor I didn't eat.
Everytime busy with the phone. HAIHH :p


Wheeeee :)
Wey 八星报喜 not bad. Aries keep laugh la whole cinema her laughter.


珍惜 :)

MY WEEKEND IS AWESOME !

我不能,但神能够。

No comments:

Who visit me?

Love.music