Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dental Appointment 1

It has been 756549845 days since I've posted a post in this blog page :/ Just so lazy.

Hahah by the way I started to went for dental check-up last week for the sake of my braces.
Jeng jeng ~ I was been so unwilling to visit the dentist, I have this phobia since I'm 7 but my teeth seriously needs braces.
So the dentist make an X-Ray for me, come close to it it looks darn terrible.
And he also make a mole for my teeth, my mouth has to forced to open that wide (My mouth already so big they still wanna widen it TT )

So, after the X-Ray, one of my teeth in front needs to do a root canal treatment, haih I always have to do one extra step than anyone else.
Tomorrow is 2nd appointment and I'm starting with the root canal.
Super scare the pain that I can't bear ;(
I need courage......



Can I sleep tomorrow while the treatment is going on ?

No comments:

Who visit me?

Love.music