Sunday, October 16, 2011

24th of September


24th is my Sanyee's wedding day.


I no need make-up artist, dresser. My mum do it all for me.


The dress. Mine.


Help her ;)


Me ! :D


Every sisters have one.


my grandmother & grandpa help her to put on her veil.


In the morning, the groom come and bring the bride.


They are ready !


They need to eat this. Inside have suprise :p


Want to go in ?


Hey see enough first or not, hahah.


Must jump to upstairs.


Sing love song :)


Make cards.


Hah finally.


=D


Can see grandmother is so happy.


6 brothers & sisters.


Koh family. Big family ya.


This is the wedding car. Mercedes worrr.


Going to church.


Door gift, Beryls Chocolate !


Decorations.


Church.


shuai ge ring boys.


leng lui flower girls.


March in.








Exchange ring.


All the ring boys, flower girls, bride mate, best man, bride, groom and reverent.


Newly weds.


I play with her headdress. Funny


Dinner at SinChoiWah restaurant. This is in the make up room.


The bride and bride's mate. (L)


Wish them live happily ever after. Congratulations.

Sorry due to the late late post. Almost late for one month. That day I was very very tired and my leg ache for the whole day and few days later. All because of the high heels. First time wearing so high :p

Okay, memorable day !



我们爱,因为神先爱我们。-约翰壹书 4:19-

No comments:

Who visit me?

Love.music