Friday, October 7, 2011

YOESJ's birthday


okay sorry ah today is not my birthday =p

Erhemmm.
Today is a special person's birthday.
Sorry due to exam, I last minute only plan with WilsonTeh.
Decided to go to Family Board Game Station. Yeah, again :)

Sot gang's girls are very punctual.
The boys arrived almost one hour later.
We celebrate for Hwaai Jiunn & belated Marcus's birthday.

Their cake.


Sot gang's tradition.


They say this is the coolest picture we ever take ;)
We get so excited when the picture printed out just after we take.
Everybody shout hahah.


He say he very tired.


Crystal. Mandy. Karmen


After that I had a sweet time with her, Ries Ries.


The 7th picture? I think so. Hehe


When can Sot Gang have 14 people altogether enjoy fun moments together ?
Aiya.


Thanks for everything =')







Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Who visit me?

Love.music