Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First Day in Perth, Australia

Wuuhoo ! 22.11.11
We reach LCCT Airport around 10pm and were informed by them,
FLIGHT DELAYED. 5.30am only depart.
All of us are darn frustrated. But they give us RM100 free food voucher.

12am. Checked in and sleep there.
Text with Aries :)
He accompanied me til 2am and I TRY to sleep.
I sleep for only 2 hours and I heard the announcement.
It's 5am and we're ready !

0505


They three seat together. Fighting for the window place :)
I seat with mummy and daddy. The only child again :p


This is when the daylight.
I sleep in the plane. But it is so uncomfortable to sleep.
Luckily there is quite a lot of space is blank.
So me and mummy each occupied 3 seats. Lie down flat and sleep :D hahah


Okay if you can understand my picture.
This is around 10.30am. We're reaching Australia.


City of Australia.


Reach Perth Airport.
Around 11am.
Then daddy go and settle the car rent. Almost one hour.
I sleep at airport again =p
12pm we drive rented car and go have lunch !


Hungry Jacks.
It's the same as Burger King in Malaysia :)


After lunch, we depart to our rent house.
So nice. We all like it. Have a view.
And the weather is so hottttttt !


This is roughly our room. The kids are excited.
Unpack all our things and went to nearby supermarket.
The supermarket also very cool ! Ahhh it's almost the same lah.

Looking forward for the next few days !
I'll enjoy :) at the same time miss you all in KL :(









*
Okay this should be a short post.
I don't know why it end up so talkative.
-.-

No comments:

Who visit me?

Love.music