Saturday, November 19, 2011

Simple Saturday :)


Today's sun are shiny bright.
Morning about 8.30am fetch 3 little sisters and brother to church camp :D
Wow I'm the only child liao first time.

Me and mummy decide few days ago to have whole day shopping at Festival City !
So pull daddy along with us. Whee.

They shopped at toys department.
So funny scene.

Daddy are quite excited at the first hour.
But then after lunch, he started to walk slowly.
Everytime we enter in a clothes shop, he will wait outside.
The face looks exactly like my brother. -.-

Besides shopping, I also go and look for some jobs.
Mostly is ahh "leave your number, I'll contact you soon."
And find ChengXuan for work stuff. Thank you !

Bla bla bla we spent a lot.
When there is lesser people in our family, daddy is willing to spend more.
Lucky :D

They say very cold and we went alfresco to have teatime at Sakura Kristal.
It's drizzling but at least it's hotter than the shopping centre.





This is kinda like MCD delivery ?
Awww MCD again.


I enjoy being the only child.
:)

IMYOESJ.




Stop saying you're my boyfriend. -.-
Punch you then you know.

No comments:

Who visit me?

Love.music