Friday, June 8, 2012

Four-in-One




 -Kem Gabungan 2012-
28.05.2012-30.05.2012
Hello ! Think I should start my blog post with this picture.
 Well, in this two weeks holiday, 
I start with my school uniform bodies camp.
This is the 4th time I attend Kem Gabungan.
Facilitator. A not bad experience.

 
Been arranged into this group. 
法国面包
This group is special :
One and only girl
And the others, this is the first time they enter school camp.
Hard to handle them sometimes. The facilitator just need to be more patient :p
But they have their cute sides also.
They like to eat. EVERY MEAL they will ask for more rice.
We keep laugh. Sometimes we even play together.
And I like our group slogan much. 
It is simple though a little lame.
But with hearing everyone shouting our group name or slogan,
I feel a little satisfied :p





 
We play station games together.
And also physical test.


 Okay this one random d. KRS team got the first place in Kawad Kaki Competition :)
The very first time I think.
Proud of you all ! 

 Thank you cute little group members. And also the very co-operative facilitator partner.
 Hope they learn something in this camp. And hope it brings good memories to them.
As I didn't did my facilitator job so well. 
Keep in touch yo 小朋友们 ;)
法国面包 wuuuuu~



 -Sarawak 5 days 4 nights trip-
31.05.2012-03.06.2012
Right after the camp, we all head to Sarawak to attend our most LOVELY teacher's wedding.
Jon & Fel
 I've known them since I was primary 5 or 6.
They've accompanied the teenagers throughout their most difficult pathway.
And they share their experience to us.
They brings many wonderful memories to us.
The most important is, they always bring us back into God's words.
Now, I feel so glad that we are able to witness their wedding. 

 
Our cute DADDY.
 
Our kind MUMMY.
 
We grouped a praise team. 
 Promises.
最感动就是能看着他们踏上婚姻这条路上
也可以一起见证上帝给他们这幸福的婚姻。

 
Their wedding dinner.


 
Everybody dressed very pretty and handsome that night.

 
Daddy & my brother.
They accompanied me to Sarawak.
After their wedding, they bring us visit some of the places.
Really feel sorry for them cause they should be resting at home after their big day but then they still bring us out. 
:')
Thank you.
 
 Cultural Village. Kuching, Sarawak.
Enjoyed it very much.
Manage to learn more things about Malaysia Culture.

 Crocodile Farm. 
FYI, we waited from 1.30pm to 3pm just to see the crocodile feeding.
And yet when we are watching halfway, I slept.
HAHAHAH I'm sorry but they used half an hour to just feed the crocodile.
And the crocodile also lazy lazy one. Not gan jiong also. 
:p

 
 "Daddy & Mummy" 
 Thank you for bringing us round and round in Kuching. 
God bless you two :)

"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres." ~ 1 Corinthians 13 
 
-Karmen's sweet 17-
 June 5th is my birthday ! Wheeeeee
Above is my first cake this year. 
Bought it in Kuching, also celebrate it in Kuching.
 
They suprise me.
No lah actually I guessed it already cause the Aries Ong act so weird that night.
:p


Hello he is the real birthday boy that day.
03.06.2012 Kingley Ong sweet 18.
So we celebrated together :)

ting shuo she is the planner. 
xie xie ni yo <3

Free pose and everyone's crazy !
:D

Fruit Cake.
This is from the Pattem Lai
Pakat with my brother and there's another suprise.
Actually my brother already told me ngek ngek >)

Then mum bring us for lunch in Johnny's.
After lunch I go and meet my BESTIES.
This is from Aries & Paris :)
Actually they bought four.
But we finished it at Papa John.
Hehe
They bring me shopping. I'm happy and we know it.

Sampat as usual.
Great time.  
THANK YOU for everything !
Went to tuition after that.

Emmm then after tuition while waiting for my brother's tuition class dismiss.
Daddy bring me for late dinner.
HEHEHE Pak Kin Pat Sun.
^_^
 
Well, this is not suprise.
Cause I told them to buy for me :p (but I'm just joking)
They bring 18 candles home.
Gosh please I'm only 17 SEVENTEEN.
Btw,
 
Thank you yar ! + Shirley jiejie


 
 -Kuala Lumpur Music & Light Festival-
07.06.2012
 Due to someone's recommend, and a post in a group.
Suddenly so wanna go this WGC so desperately.
Search for it's detail everywhere, watching it's video...


And finally,
 KLCC The Esplanade.
WHEE
You know ? You understand my feelings ?
Hahah.


Mostly all of the pictures is captured by me.
It is a Music & Light Festival,
of course there will be a band.


 
International Concert
Hmmmm 3 bands performed that night.
One come from Indonesia, another from Korean and last one don't know from where.
Like the violin part most ! Super cool.


The video-mapping.
So 3D


 
Dancing Fountains.
And a little Laser Display.
 
 Somehow the lightings and fountains makes me feel like I'm in Disneyland.
Got that feel ? Got right got right ! HAHAH.

 Is crowded.
And look up. You noticed the food court ?
I think there will be a better view.
Should have go there can seat, can eat and can watch.
:p
 Fireworks & Pyrotechnic

The spectacular view.
With me inside :)

Well, it is still cool to me but a little beyond my expectations.
Many of things I didn't see or maybe I just didn't notice la.
Like the Sphere Displays, Water Screen Displays.
And the LED screen.
They say it is the longest LED wall in Malaysia,
but then I still think it's short. hehe expect too much.

This day ended with crowded LRT station. 
Super crowded.

Erhem, I think my holiday is all about this.
It's an enrich holiday for me.
All about God's blessings. 
Be thankful ! ;) 
And I bet this is the longest blog post I've ever wrote.
HAHAHAHAH.

 

Never blame a day in you life.
Good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience.
Both are essential to life, 
all are God's blessings.






Stay Tuned ! :)
I'm sorry. YOESJ

No comments:

Who visit me?

Love.music