Sunday, June 24, 2012

Shopping. Broke.

Hello today is Sunday.
Went for a little shopping after church
Planned to watch movie 第一次
But it didn't show. 

Went in MPH 
Saw this reading ring.
I can't believe my eyes cause I just saw this little creativity thing in Facebook last night.
And today I found it. yeah wuuhoo (Y)


See. Next time I can read book comfortably in my bed ngek ngek >)
 It is RM5 only ! 

 Seriously my blackheads are getting worse.
I really need it. And I hope it really helps. 
RM10.95

Hahah bought this stupid thing too.
Plant grass on it's head. Cute huh :p
 
 *
 I used up quite a lot of money today :/
I'm broke. Gotta save back my money.
 
 

Okay saringan tmrw. I am nervous but I didn't practice at all. 
All the best lah :) To everyone.





God loves us
He loves you and me.

No comments:

Who visit me?

Love.music